Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 2: Drinking Metamucil and Nausea.

Woke up.. last night when i went to bed at 1ish (doing after effects project and watching boys before flowers). i was super sleepy. so i turned off my alarm clock that gets me up 7ish.

it was pointless cuz i thought i would sleep in till 9 ish. but family just hustles in and out to go to school and work. my dad was watchign soccer till 9.. he ususally leaves the house at 7 but i guess he stayed.. he woke me up a few times around 8 ish to 9, cheering and booing. hahahaha.

so i felt like i should have made my morning moreworthile.. waking up according to alarm clock at730, exercise for 1 hour. now im behind schedule. its 10am, finished boiling water to making oatmeal.

i don't know why, usually when i take metamucil in the mroning, i'm fine.. but this mornings dose made me a bit nausious.. but im fine now after leaning my head back.. i think i took it took it too fast. .and it was warm water?? but not that warm.

now i will setup bboys before flowers ep 14 and exercise for 1 hour!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment