Sunday, June 13, 2010

start a healthy route

today, i finally decided.... again... for the umpteenth time...

well, i always say i will go on diet and lose weight.

but this time, im gonna change my eating habits.

my goal is to eat more fiber... change from eating white rice to replacing oatmeal.

well, today is my last day eating white rice for dinner.

tomorrow is gonna be oatmeal replaces white rice. hahaha..

well, im pretty much pessimistic this time..

--edit at 936pm.. i just exercersided while watching an episode of boys before flowers.lol.. yes, i have to be vain and say that just in case for myself...i can look back at my results and journey to a healthier lifestyle...

first i did the bally spinning thingy.. but it wasn't as much of a workout.. so i used the tony little rock n roll thingy.. damn, that made me sweat.. and its the only thing that makes me sweat.. during that hwole hour of workout (well, my goal was to exercise for the entire episode so its 1 hour..) it was hard while sweating!! i would slow down here and there.. but it felt really really great..

so i decided that i would wake upearlier now and exerise, shower then go to school *since my classes start in the afternoon.. i might as well train myself to wake up in the morning (according to the thursday alarm clock time since thursday is a 9am class).

No comments:

Post a Comment